THE FUTURE OF MEDICINE IS STEM CELLS AND NITRIC OXIDE
We are constantly wearing ourselves out.
We, as humans, are regenerative beings. We frequently replace cells that are damaged or become dysfunctional, especially when we are young. We get new rods and cones in our retina every two days. The skin you are sitting in is only six weeks old. Your liver is eight weeks old. Your nervous system is eight months old.
The ability to regenerate cells and tissues is dependent upon the number of activity of our own resident stem cells and the production of nitric oxide that is the signal for stem cells to mobilize and differentiate.
When we lose the ability to regenerate and repair, our body ages and we develop chronic disease. Aging and disease is therefore the consequences of the inability of our own stem cells to do their job.
It makes perfect sense then that if we restore the function of our stem cells, our body will replace and repair dysfunctional cells and tissue and restore their function. In order for this to happen, we must understand why our own stem cells are not doing their job.
There are several sources of stem cells in our body. Stem cells are found in our bone marrow, fat cells and circulating in our blood. The older we get, the less stem cells we have in our bone marrow and circulating in our blood. This is one of the reasons we don’t heal as fast when we are older. For most people the older they get, the more fat they accumulate and thus this becomes a major reservoir for stem cells.
Mobilizing Stem Cells to Heal and Repair
However, if the stem cells do not get the signal to mobilize and differentiate into specific cell types, then the stem cells cannot and do not do their job. This occurs primarily due to the loss of nitric oxide, the signal that tells our own stem cells to go out and repair.
The other is the accumulation of toxins in our fat that render our own stem cells dysfunctional. Since we have to rely on stem cells from fat for our own endogenous stem cells as we get older, if we have toxins in our fat, then our stem cells become dysfunctional and do not work.
Most chemical toxins are stored in our fat. The only way to get rid of toxins in fat is to lose weight, mobilize the fat toxins, bind the toxins and then sweat them out. Below is the protocol for detoxifying toxins in your fat.
1. Take 750 mg niacin once daily for 10 days. As soon as you feel a flush, sit in an infrared sauna at 170 degrees Fahrenheit for at least 20 minutes every day. If you do not have infrared sauna, get outside and exercise so that you sweat. The niacin causes fat cells to open up and release the toxins. If you don’t sweat them out, they will make you feel ill once mobilized.
2. It is also helpful to take a binder or resin 20 minutes after you take the niacin. Things like chorella, spirulina, charcoal, bentonite clay or zeolite or silica are really good binders for toxins. It does not good to mobilize the toxins if you can’t bind them and excrete them.
After ten days, it is good to do this 2-3 times per week. Once we get our fat cells cleaned up so our stem cells function, we need for them to get the signal to go heal and repair.
That signal is nitric oxide. If your body cannot make nitric oxide, then the stem cells never get the signal to go repair and replace dysfunctional tissue. Therefore we must replete our body’s ability to make nitric oxide. There are simple steps to improve nitric oxide and stem cells:
1. Use hyperbaric oxygen. Hyperbaric oxygen has been clinically shown to increase stem cells through nitric oxide. That is why hyperbaric oxygen treatment is so effective.
2. Eat more green leafy vegetables enriched in nitrate.
3. Stop using mouthwash and fluoride toothpaste that disrupt the nitric oxide producing bacteria in your mouth.
4. Stop using antacids. We need stomach acid to make nitric oxide.
5. Take a nitric oxide lozenge. My NO2U lozenge generates nitric oxide for you if your body cannot do it. www.NO2U.com
Harvesting My Own Stem Cells
Nobody wants to get old, but certainly nobody wants to feel old. If we can’t repair and recover, we age faster and we don’t heal or repair and we get sick with chronic disease. To avoid this, we must rely on our own stem cells.
Recently, I had my own stem cells harvested from my fat cells. This requires liposuction around the lower back and love handles. Typically this requires about 120-150 cc’s of fat. Don’t worry, it is not painful despite a really big needle.
The doctors numb the area prior to the procedure. It only takes about 20 minutes. After the fat is harvested, it is put through a process to isolate the stem cells. The cells can then be injected intravenously or at specific point injections such as an ailing shoulder or other joints.
The beauty of this process is that you can now bank those cells in a cell bank in the event you have a serious injury. For me I will access my cells several times a year as a maintenance program.
The entire process is not inexpensive and typically costs between $7500 – $15,000 depending on where you go. However, it is impossible to put a dollar value on your health and quality of life. It is an investment you should make in your health and future. There is no greater investment than in your own health.
Nitric oxide is the key to make stem cells work as well as provide every cell in your body with the oxygen and nutrients it needs for your body to work.