NEW YEAR, NEW YOU? NOT IF YOU ARE TOXIC
Well, it is a new beginning. A new year where it gives us a chance to reflect on the past year, learn from our mistakes and then resolve to make changes to improve our lives.
For the next few months, gyms will be full, people will try to make diet and lifestyle changes only to give up and fail. Statistics tell us most Americans’s health continues to decline rather than improve.
One of the major reasons, I believe, is that most Americans are toxic and do not take the proper steps to detoxify. Most people who are unhealthy are toxic. Toxicity makes it difficult to exercise and suppresses any real results.
I’ve said this many times but people are unhealthy or sick for two reasons and two reasons only:
1. People are missing essential nutrients needed for the body to heal and perform.
2. People are exposed to toxins that inhibit the body to heal and perform.
The first is simple. All you have to do is take supplements that replace any missing nutrients from your diet.
The second is more tricky since the world we live in is toxic. The food we eat is toxic. The water most people drink, bathe in and cook in is toxic. The air we breathe is toxic and the vibrational energy of electromagnetic frequency (EMF) from wifi is toxic is to many people.
Have you ever wondered why you don’t lose weight despite dieting and exercising or feel better despite massive changes in diet and lifestyle? It’s because we do not take proper steps to detoxify our bodies.
Toxins Found in Our Bodies
Toxins build up over time and cause a disruption in normal metabolism. If we don’t take steps to limit exposure to toxins or remove the body of toxins, they build up and over time and make people sick.
There are three main types of toxins that the body deals with:
1. Toxins produced from bacterial and viral infections. If you have an infection, either from a bacterium or virus, these pathogens secrete toxins as part of their metabolism. Therefore if you have an infection i.e. root canals or any viral infection, then you are toxic and must rid the body of the infection to rid the body of the toxins. We are recovering from COVID. The spike protein is toxic.
2. Heavy metals found in the environment, food we eat or metals exposed from contrasts, dyes or metals found in our body such as mercury amalgam fillings. We must find the source of exposure to metals and remove the source.
3. Environmental toxins such as glyphosate, herbicides, pesticides, petroleum chemicals, etc. These toxins are primarily fat soluble and stored in our fat cells. If you have a lot of fat, you likely have a lot of stored toxins.
4 Main Routes For Removing Toxins
The human body has four main routes of removal of toxins. Removal of waste products and toxins occurs through sweating, urination, defecation and breathing.
If you are not sweating and breathing deeply you build up toxins. If you do not drink lots of clean water to promote urination, you are toxic. If you don’t have at least one good bowel movement a day, then you are toxic.
If you have poor circulation due to insufficient nitric oxide production, you become toxic because you cannot get the good stuff in to our cells and are unable to remove the metabolic waste products from tissues and cells.
To remove toxins and help your body to detoxify, you must do the following:
1. Restore nitric oxide levels so your circulatory system can actually do its job.
2. Remove all root canals, remove mercury amalgam fillings and clean up infection – root canals are infected and cause many systemic problems.
3. You must sweat – exercise is best. If you are not sweating while you exercise you are not working hard enough.
4. Use an infrared sauna – this provides light therapy but also generates heat so you sweat out toxins. Take 750 mg niacin 20 minutes prior to sauna to help liberate fat soluble toxins. Also consider taking a binder such as activated charcoal or algae prior to workout or sauna. You want to be able to bind and excrete the toxins you liberate through sauna. If not, you will just mobilize the toxins and you may feel worse if not properly bound and excreted.
5. Drink, cook and bathe in good clean water. There is no substitute for pure, clean water. Shoot for drinking at least half a gallon of purified water every day. Avoid drinking municipal water. This will get your kidneys working great to help dilute and excrete toxins.
6. Take fiber every night before bed – This will bulk up your stool and help absorb and eliminate toxins in your stool.
7. Practice deep breathing exercises – take 10 deep breathes at least 3 times per day. Try cold plunging. If you have ever done this, you know it will make you breathe deeply.
Make the Time, Have Discipline and Be Consistent to Develop a Routine
This may seem overwhelming but it is quite simple.
If you wait until you have time to make these changes, it will never happen. You must make time, have discipline, be consistent to develop a routine. Once it becomes routine, it is part of your daily life. Your body will thank you for it.
So before you decide to join a gym, go on a diet or make any other change, focus first on detoxifying. The results from everything else you do will be much better.
I wish you all a very happy and properous new year. Our health is our most important asset and should be a top priority.
Dr. Nathan S. Bryan is a biochemist and physiologist that has more than 20 years of basic science and clinical research. His many seminal discoveries have resulted in dozens of issued U.S. and International patents. He is an international expert in nitric oxide and molecular medicine. Dr. Bryan is an innovator and successful entrepreneur who product technology is responsible for hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue worldwide. This content is not intended to replace medical advice from a physician.